Jan 27, 2008

Free Vick

Case of the Mondays? Hate 'em, but they go by fast for me. I get a case of the Tuesdays and Wednesdays a lot worse. Thursdays are breezy bc the wknd is here.

My mind is a little shot right now. Too much drinking once again over the weekend. But at least this time, I didn’t black out or ptfo at a poppin lounge…especially when it is amongst great company and funny lines. I also didn’t even have to use someone as a human la-z-boy recliner to comfortably ptfo either. So overall it was a good weekend.

When I occasionally try to calculate exactly how much time & loot has been spent on nightlife activities in just the past 12 months, it makes me want to run head down full speed into the brick wall.. I’m ashamed about it to be honest. The time and loot should be at least tripled. I will do what I can to bring the numbers up to a respectable level.

In one NYC block, we went into a lounge with a colored bamboozled harlem feel… then walked down about 50ft to another lounge with an upper east side chez whitey frat feel. Two lounges right next to each other were like night and day, no pun intended.

Blu ray dvd is good stuff.

Guess who:
1) “I don't know what's better, gettin laid or gettin paid/
I just know when I'm gettin one, the other's gettin away”

2) “Because the streets is a short stop/
Either you slanging crack rock/
or you got a wicked jump shot’’

3) "All you sucka mc's really can't out step me/
I grab’em like I rock’em from 9 to 5/
Self employed, kickin to biitches my hobby and job”

Best current player in the NBA is not LBJ. It’s still Kobe folks. However, the MVP of the league is not Kobe, it’s Tim Duncan.

I miss living in a house with a basement and yard and driveway, like when I was a kid. Cookie cutter condo life so far has been surprisingly cool. Over assessed property taxes are expectedly not cool.

Is there a more disturbing yet entertaining program on TV than NBC Dateline's To Catch an Online Predator? The two time offenders are the best.

A straight man definitely likes both, but prefers one over the other. I prefer booty over boobs (in particular if the booty classifies as an onion.. a plump/shapely butt that can make a grown man cry. Whoever thought of the term onion is a genius. I can’t make this stuff up). Reality is that after age 25, women start to lose their battle against gravity. Boobs seem to start saggin in uncontrollable directions which is quite unattractive to me. Booty on the other hand is less susceptible to gravity because it is regularly maintained, just by walking or going up stairs. Sure cleavage is nice to look at but once that push up bra isn’t holdin the puppies in place anymore, they may end up damn near her knee caps.

My treo is playin me for a fool. It plays videos only when it feels like. Makes me so mad that I want to punt a small dog. And what’s so wrong about dog fighting anyways?

Lyrics answers: 1) Kanye 2) Biggie 3) Cool Kids

Lets break Friday’s comment record and get 8 today. Don’t hate, participate.

Then go to http://theathleticknee.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

easy rock beats with bass, ladies callin' me Rob. Base, Base, Base, Base!!!

so apparently Kanye, that hipster wannabe, is out of mourning, and is back to rockin' parties with A-Trak, Kid Sister and the Cool Kids.

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2008/01/kanye_west_the_1.html

Anonymous said...

"The way I understand it, dog fighting is a sport like hunting. Do it like this Brucey!!!!"

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you're packing on the pounds. extra padding. 10 more and you're on your way from la-z-boy to full on sectional couch.

Anonymous said...

i think that dogfighting is a terrible terrible thing. dogs are just like humans, except that they walk on 4 legs, lick themselves, and don't talk. I bet if they could talk, they would say i don't want to fight, I just want to pee on hydrants.

Anonymous said...

Moon you suck, just like RU.

JimmyDowntown said...

I like how you have now turned into the drunkard.

Anonymous said...

this is post # 7

Anonymous said...

RU Rah Rah
RU Rah Rah
Hoo Rah Hoo Rah
Rutgers Rah
Upstream Red Team
Red Team Upstream
Rah Rah Rutgers Rah

Anonymous said...

RU Rah Rah
RU Rah Rah
Hoo Rah Hoo Rah
Rutgers Rah
Upstream Red Team
Red Team Upstream
Rah Rah Rutgers Rah.........The saddest thing EVER to come out of ones mouth.

Anonymous said...

Me and my crew walk the streets at night
Like lookin' for the right one, baby

who said that smarty?

Anonymous said...

the saddest thing to cum in your mouth is Jared Slovan's ck.